September 30, 2022
‘Have a good time Bass Fishing Week’ kicks off on Monday, Oct. 3 with the beginning of the Bass Fishing Corridor of Fame’s annual on-line public sale – https://one.bidpal.internet/bassfishinghof22/browse/all – main as much as induction of the 2022 class on the Corridor’s annual plaque unveiling ceremony and dinner gala on the Wonders of Wildlife Museum & Aquarium on Oct. 6.
“That is the one night time of the yr when everybody within the bass fishing world gathers to have fun our sport,” mentioned Bass Fishing Corridor of Fame Board president John Mazurkiewicz. “There’s an excessive amount of pleasure over the distinctive help we’ve obtained for our on-line public sale, and the induction dinner is on observe to have its largest variety of attendees in our historical past.”
This 2022 induction class contains skilled anglers Tommy Biffle, Aaron Martens, longtime outside author and In-Fisherman editor Steve Quinn, former B.A.S.S. match director Dewey Kendrick, match operations government Kathy Fennel and lure designer Lonnie Stanley.
To offer monetary help to the Corridor’s mission of celebrating, selling and preserving the game of bass fishing, the web public sale (and a stay public sale in the course of the induction dinner emceed by 2018 HOF inductee Kevin VanDam serving as auctioneer), will embrace a big collection of bucket listing journeys with Corridor of Fame inductees, loads of different fishing and searching experiences, distinctive fishing artwork objects and memorabilia, match jerseys from main skilled bass anglers, fishing deal with, and way more. Right here’s only a brief listing of a number of the objects up for bid:
- Bass fishing journey in Tennessee with Invoice Dance
- Authentic art work that includes Corridor of Famers Ray Scott and Aaron Martens
- Fishing journeys with main professional anglers together with Skeet Reese, Johnathon VanDam, Edwin Evers, Jason Christie, Bobby Lane, Randy Howell, Taku Ito, and Corridor of Famers Denny Brauer and Larry Nixon
- Guitar signed by nation music star Luke Bryan & Invoice Dance
- Grenada Lake (MS) guided crappie journey for two
- Rods, reels and lures from main manufacturers together with Daiwa, Strike King, Lew’s, PRADCO, Rapala, Huge Chew Baits, SPRO, Sunline, Gamakatsu, St. Croix, Shimano, Duckett Fishing, and extra
- Technical fishing clothes from AFTCO, Simms, HUK, and Marsh Put on
- Handmade customized swimbaits and glide baits, some valued at as much as $1,200
- Fishing adventures for redfish on the Mississippi River Delta, large bass motion at Grosse Savanne Resort in Louisiana, and crappie fishing with ‘Mr. Crappie’ Wally Marshall.
The net public sale could be accessed by bass fishing lovers all through the U.S. and Canada on their smartphones, tablets and computer systems.
The Bass Fishing Corridor of Fame needs to acknowledge the monetary help supplied by presenting sponsors B.A.S.S., Main League Fishing, Phoenix Boats; gold sponsors PRADCO Out of doors Manufacturers, Wired2fish, and Bass Professional Retailers/Cabela’s; silver sponsors AFTCO, Daiwa, Rapala, Quite Open air, Shimano; and bronze sponsors In-Fisherman, St. Croix, Simms Fishing, Bass Fishing Archives, Costa Compete & Preserve.
A restricted variety of tickets to the HOF induction ceremonies and dinner stay accessible till Tuesday, Oct. 3, or till the White River Convention Heart banquet facility reaches its capability limits. To buy tickets and/or tables – go to https://one.bidpal.internet/bassfishinghof22/ticketing, or contact Barbara Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org – or name 501.541.6601.