October 08, 2020
Fast to arrange for any weeknight dinner or weekend breakfast, this venison recipe will simply feed as much as 8 people.
Prep time: quarter-hour
Prepare dinner time: 55 minutes
- 1 pound floor venison, or different floor recreation
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups bitter cream
- 27 ounces fireplace roasted complete inexperienced chiles, minimize into quarters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels.
- Warmth a skillet over medium warmth and add olive oil. Add the bottom meat to the skillet and cook dinner till browned. Season the meat with the cumin, coriander, oregano and salt. Take away from warmth when completed.
- Drain the chiles and minimize each in half after which halve once more. Place all chiles within the backside of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Cowl with the cooked venison meat after which high the meat with the shredded cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and bitter cream collectively till clean. Pour the egg combination over the shredded cheese.
- Place the baking dish within the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve the venison egg bake with sliced avocado, salsa and your favourite sizzling sauce.
For extra venison recipes from Kristy Crabtree, go to: nevadafoodies.com